Monday, April 19, 2010

featured artist

41park

1) Tell us a little about yourself. I don't know what to tell people when they ask me where I am from, I moved around quite a bit growing up. I think the best answer is - wherever my family is;) I am a mother of two, both kids under the age of four. I am a creative person and direct those energies towards whatever medium is grabbing me. Right now I am designing jewelry and having a really great time with it. I love to travel, eat fantastic food, enjoy the company of close friends and family, and learn whatever I can about whatever catches my interest. I am very interested in mind body health, personal growth and study Reiki (a holistic healing modality of energy medicine).

Gathering - amethyst . baltic amber $46.95

2) How did you become interested in creating? I don't think there was a specific moment, at least not that I remember. My parents were very supportive of my talents and creativity and really supported and pushed me into realizing it for myself.

Simple - baltic amber . sterling $32.95

3) What is your inspiration? My inspiration? Hmmm... That is a tough one, it is everywhere all around me all the time here and there. My kids inspire me the most right now I think, and my husband. He is so clear and present, and knows how to make me laugh;) I am always inspired by natural elements, stacking rocks, mist in the air, the ocean, watching traffic patterns from an airplane at night. I guess I could go on and on about this...

4) What is your favorite piece you've made and why? I can not even begin to answer that, sorry!

41park's work can be found at www.41park.etsy.com

Wanna have your shop featured in my blog? Send me a convo on my Etsy shop or email me at madeline {at} maddyanne {dot} com

1 comment:

Liza said...

Thank you Madeline!