Wednesday, September 8, 2010

featured artist


Are you ready for fall? Bundle up in some of this week's featured artist's, SheepishKnitCrochet, pieces.

Tell us a little about yourself. Hi! My name is Meredith and I am a college student in Texas. I am super tall and don't always love it. Besides crafting, I am obsessed with reading magazines (my favorite is Vogue). I also love Hitchcock movies, reading Jane Austen novels, baking, and listening to music by Frank Sinatra, John Mayer, and Michael Bublé.

How did you become interested in creating? I decided to teach myself to knit after I read "The Friday Night Knitting Club". Typical, I know, but I was never expecting to fall so completely in love with a craft. I can't get enough! I've always been creative, but I hadn't found a way to express myself until I found knitting and crochet.


What is your inspiration? I am inspired by classic styles, but I love twisting them up and making something new and unexpected! Anything eclectic or vintage is sure to catch my eye and inspire a new design.

What is your favorite piece you've made and why? My favorite piece I have made is my Sock Monkey Wrist Warmers. They are my original design and perfectly reflect my style. I just love how cozy and cute they are!

1 comment:

Kristin Aquariann said...

Lovely feature! Meredith's knits are gorgeous.