Wednesday, June 2, 2010

a modern wedding

Earlier I came across this short and lovely in lace wedding dress that had me smiling at its sweet simplicity. I imagine the feel for a ceremony that fits this dress being serene and neutral with a touch of a happy color. In this wedding, modern elegance meets vintage charm in a sophisticated yet still comfortable event.

1. Lace Tiered Wedding Dress by yourfairytalewedding $599.00
2. Antique Cocktail Forks by Hammerman $15.00
3. Touch of Class Kissing Ball by AngelloftCreations $28.00
4. Engraved White Beach Pebbles by sjengraving $120.00

Be sure to visit the featured artist's shops.

3 comments:

Omar said...

Beautiful post!

Thank you for featuring my antique cocktail forks.

lisaroy said...

gorgeous dress! and I love those personalized beach pebbles...

Amy / Handmade Evolution said...

this post is gorgeous - love the contrasting pink!