Monday, March 15, 2010

Featured Artist

This Week's Featured Seller is...

kigisboutique




1) Tell us a little about yourself. My name is Jennifer and I am the owner/designer of KiGi's (pronounced Key-Gee's) Boutique. I have been married 10 years in June. My husband & I have 2 handsome boys. After the birth of my 2nd son I decided I wanted to work from home so KiGi's Boutique was born.




2) How did you become interested in creating? I have always been a creative person even in elementary school I loved to paint. Now today I can't paint more than an apple tree or stick man, but have learned I can created other adorable creations. My other passion is photography. So basically I just have a love and desire for all things beautiful.


3) What is your inspiration? My inspiration is definitely my family. They support me always, and it's a great inspiration. But as far as creative inspiration I "LOVE" color and I "LOVE" creating something new and original!




4) What is your favorite piece you've made and why? I think my favorite piece I have created would have to be my the Bloomers in my Flower Garden Collection. Because I am a photographer I love babies...but sometimes mom just doesn't want those nude shots for her baby girl....so I wanted to create some beautiful and unique for those babies. I scoured the web looking for something similar and when I didn't find anything I knew I was on to something! That is why those bloomers are my favorite!!


Jennifer's work can be found on her Etsy page and on her website.

http://www.etsy.com/shop/kigisboutique

http://www.kigis.webs.com/


Wanna have your shop featured in my blog? Send me a convo on my Etsy shop.

1 comment: