Sunday, April 7, 2013

Where have I been?



It may seem like a mystery to you. For someone who posted nearly daily to just disappear is practically unheard of! Did I slip away into the crowd behind the safety of inconspicuous facial hair? That would be absurd, as I am female. Perhaps I wore a paper monocle, a top hat, and bright red lips while hiding behind a delicious-looking paper lollipop. 


That is also inaccurate! Honestly, I don't know what happened. One minute I'm saying, "I'll definitely start blogging again," and then after one or two posts life gets busy and suddenly its been another two months. Sigh. I suppose I can't promise much this time, but I can say that I hope to not run away shamefully behind a mask like the last time.

Oh and just for laughs...


I always used to sneak onto ebay as a kid and dream of becoming a spy with a vintage mini spy cam like this one. Oh, Maddy... You were so young...


No comments: