Wednesday, September 15, 2010

mini feature


Sewing is a craft I am ashamed to say I have yet to master. Alright, I'll admit it--I stink. But for those of you talented ladies and gents looking for some fun patterns for your kiddos, check out winterpeach's shop full of lovely pdf patterns starting at just $4.00. The top onesie looks like something I could manage to put together for my little guy. Might take a whack at it, if I'm brave enough to whip out my machine. I also think the drawstring bear bag is too adorable! My daughter would have so much fun with him.


2 comments:

Miss Val's Creations said...

Wonderful items. Love the slippers! I stink at sewing too. I have issues with the bobbin thread tension which drives me crazy. So I don't attempt it anymore! I definately admire those who can sew!

Hi, I'm Madeline said...

I tend to bicker with bobbin, too. I freak out when it runs out of thread.