Saturday, June 26, 2010

what makes my heart flutter

It's amazing what treasures you can find in the sea. Even if it's just old junk that's been weathered away by the waves over time. Hope you grow to love these items as much as I have.


1. white finger starfish, dozen by beachgrasscottage $24.00
2. mediterranean sea pottery by MissCristals $20.00
3. bubbles orbit frosted sea glass by aquablueseaglass $17.99


4. sage green sea urchin, set of 6 by SeasonalVignettes $10.00
5. green swirl sea glass disk by nsseaglass $15.00
6. beach pottery by TidelineDesigns $10.00

2 comments:

Amy said...

Oh, I love the beach pottery!! I have a thing for sea glass, but especially stones from around the world. I have a bit of a collection. :)

Hi, I'm Madeline said...

I love the beach pottery, too. I think the top one is my favorite in this collection.