Wednesday, January 6, 2016

New Start

I've come back today to officially say goodbye to Maddyanne Designs. It's hard to believe that I started writing this blog almost exactly seven years ago for the benefit of my fellow Etsiers. My how time passes by!

Things have changed drastically in my life over the years. And with those changes, I sadly fell out of the loop of posting. Recently, I started anew with a blog geared toward writing, books, and a sprinkle of posts similar to Maddyanne Designs (Etsy finds, house/life, etc.) at www.madelinemeekins.com.

Also, exciting news!! I wrote a young adult book called Jamyria: The Entering. A free sample that includes the first seven chapters is available, if you'd like to check it out.

Freshly marked with power upon entering the alternate world of Jamyria, Margo Grisby explores vibrant forests, battles unimaginable beings, and seeks out the world's darkest secrets. Together with her friends, she must find the Witch hidden amidst the forest in the hopes of discovering an escape while outrunning the world’s creator and her guardsmen. 

AVAILABLE ON: AMAZON KINDLE / BARNES & NOBLE NOOK / IBOOKS / KOBO / SCRIBD / SMASHWORDS

Visit my new blog www.madelinemeekins.com/blog.

No comments: