Monday, October 10, 2011

shopping for real



For the first time in an embarrassingly long time, I'm shopping for clothes!  It's quite sad to have posted so many fashion idea posts and to finally admit that I'm pretty much a "fashion don't" in real life.  I supposed I've just let myself go as they say about a lot of moms.  Between work, school, family, and a... (what's that thing called?  Oh, yeah!) a life, I've sort of lost touch with reality and have just made do with what I've had.

So I've finally decided to break down and start my wardrobe over!  Yay...?  Well, here are some ideas I have so far from Target.  But as my husband so kindly pointed out, it's a lot of solid colors.  But with some jewelry or a nice scarf, I think I can make it work.  Anyway it's a start.

Has anyone else had a makeover/intervention?  Do share!  I'd rather not go through this alone.

No comments: